Are you a hopeless bibliophile? Would you like to expand — or begin building — your personal library? Are you seeking hard-to-find, rare, even vintage books by your favorite authors, but lack the time to track those titles down? Be at peace, for The Book Mole exists to do the unearthing for you. Whether to build your own library, or give as literary gifts to friends or family, let The Book Mole root out book treasures for you.
My work as a performing artist takes me all over the country. Now you can put my time, travel schedule, and fondness for delving through used bookstores to work for you. Retain the services of The Book Mole as your very own personal book shopper!
$3.00 per paperback
$5.00 per hard cover
15% for books priced $50.00 or greater
Actual cost (via USPS media mail, unless otherwise requested).
Settlement and final balance is due within ten (10) days after receipt of invoice.
Payment methods: Checks made payable to “Eric Peters” or via Square, Venmo
HOW TO SUMMON THE BOOK MOLE:
1. Secure my services with a fully-refundable $20.00 deposit. This deposit offsets my initial book-buying expenses. 100% is applied toward your book purchases. Once I receive your deposit, consider me officially on the job.
2. Send a list of specific titles and/or authors you are seeking.
3. Include as many details and preferences as possible.
- Hardcover or paperback preference?
- First editions only? Are later printings (i.e., non-first editions/printings) acceptable?
- Is a dust jacket a requirement or optional? If the dust jacket is required, please specify acceptable condition: Any, Good, Very Good, Mint?
4. What is the maximum you wish to pay for a book?
5. Do you wish to be contacted in real time via text/phone for book approval/confirmation? NOTE: If not, you agree to reimburse TBM for book expenses (no commission). Please include the phone number where you can be reached.
SUMMON THE BOOK MOLE:
Protect your new/old book in a mylar cover: $2.00 per book.